As most of you know, I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend Kieran for almost a year now. Although we’ve been together for a while, we still like to make time for ‘date nights’. As I’m a student, expensive meals and nights out aren’t really the kind of date I would choose so today I’m bringing you a post of 10 dates that cost under £10!!
1. Exploring your local area – Me and Kieran often like to go out for long walks around our local area. Walks are a really nice way of getting to know each other as well as clearing your mind and exploring new areas you may not have been to before.
2. Night in with food and a film – I love nothing better than finding a film/tv series we want to watch, getting lots of chocolate and sitting in with Kieran. I think this has to be my favourite date night!
3. Mini/crazy golf – I’ve loved crazy golf since I was a kid, so what better to do on a date! It brings out the competitive side in both you and your partner but it also really fun! Our local one is so cheap too!
4. Pub Meal Date Night – there’s nothing wrong with going somewhere a little cheaper for food for your date night. Not every date needs to be fancy food and posh restaurants, me and Kieran often go to local pubs for food, it’s even better when they have deals on or 2 for 1!
5. Double Date Game Night – I love doing game nights with my family and friends, playing loads of board games at home! And when you’re on a budget, staying in is the best kinda date! And if you’re over 18 you can drink too.
6. Cooking for your partner – when you’re on a budget, going out for a meal may not be an option. However cooking yourself, or being cooked for, makes an even cheaper date but with all the aspects of a fancy meal. Add some candles and some music and you’ve got yourself the perfect date for under £10!
7. Cinema Date – Although the cinema can be expensive, if you plan your date, there are often deals and even 2 for 1 on tickets, which would make your date under £10! Cinema dates are one of my favourites and you and your partner could even take it in turn to choose which film you’re going to watch.
8. Sports – If you and your partner are the sporty type, you could play different sports together. Kieran played Tennis when I first met him and I’ve always wanted him to teach me. You could even go on bike rides with your partner and link in the first date idea of exploring your local area.
9. Museum Date – Most museum’s are free to go in to explore, so you can learn about culture and your local town through going on a date at your local museum and learn things you might not have known before!
10. Bowling – Now I’m not a massive fan of Bowling so me and Kieran haven’t actually done this as a date, but bowling is such a popular date idea! And my local bowling place do discounts on certain nights and have deals on so check that out to make it even cheaper!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope this post helps you with some date ideas for you and your partner if you’re looking for cheaper dates!
This post has kindly been sponsored to promote local dating websites in my local area of Cheshire. Me and Kieran actually met online so if you’re thinking of joining a dating website and are around my local area, here are a couple of dating websites you may want to look at for ‘Cheshire Dating‘, Cheshire Singles and a Cheshire Dating Site.